Ladies and Gentlemen!
Insurance News Agency ASN and Master-Center “Insurance” invite you to the practical Conference «Marine Law and Insurance 2005», to be held on October 20, 2005 in the business-center of Daev-Plaza in Moscow.
Goal of the conference: Analyze essential issues of marine insurance and prospects for development of this segment of the insurance market
Conference is held for: heads of departments of marine transport insurance, lawyers of insurance and reinsurance companies, heads of departments of reinsurance and risk management, underwriters, insurance and reinsurance brokers, adjusters, average adjusters, surveyors, specialists of ship owning businesses.
Participants: specialists of the leading Russian and global insurance, reinsurance and brokerage companies, lawyers, claim settlement specialists, loss-adjusters
Russian international register of ships
- State port supervision
- Credits for fleet development in RF
- Freighter liability insurance
- Experience of marine accidents investigations
- Litigation of marine insurance cases
- Arrangement of insurance programs in the ship owning company
- Gross negligence by the insured. Unseaworthiness of ship
- Arrangement of appraisal and loss assessment in cases of damages to ship’s machines and mechanisms
- Issues of market value assessment in marine disputes. Assessment of salvage money costs
More detailed information about terms of participation and preliminary program of the conference.
We will consider any of your suggestions and options for possible cooperation.
The conference will be held on October 20, 2005 at 10:00 a.m. in the conference-room of business-center in Daev-Plaza. Address: Moscow, Daev pereulok, 20 (underground stations “Turgenevskaya”, “Sukharevskaya”, “Chistye Prudy”).
Registration of participants and accredited journalists at 9:30 a.m.
You can receive detailed information and apply for participation in the Secretariat of the Conference “Marine Law and Insurance 2005”:
by phone: +7 (095) 217-6004
by e-mail: email@example.com,
Looking forward to see you at the conference,
Sincerely and hoping for fruitful cooperation,